Re: gathering of sorts...

In a message dated 9/9/98 4:54:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time, SpyrlLight at aol_com
writes:

<< i was wondering if anyone was
 interested in having a sort of impromptu gathering or something.  just
 wondering. >>
 An excellent idea my wonderful sister.  However, I have to recomend that we
do this soon.  Say around, oh, Sept. 16th or so? Maybe the weekend after.  I
have to admit I was DEEPLY dissappointed when Mr. Emery did not show up at
Dug's little going away party seeing as he was one of the reasons I drove out
there at 11 at night...*snif*.  But in truth I really would like to meet as
many listies as possible.  It's been too long since the Kent show and I'm
beginning to fear that my ability to mac is running low......

Just another rat in the race,
Denise