Re: Todd Kearby

"Charlotte White-CE-2" <white.ce.2 at pg_com> sez:
>Wanted to let you know that the Taft concert was Todd Kearby's last working
>gig, and he is no longer employed by OtR.  Although he says he'll still go
>to many of the Cincy shows, he'll be there just to listen.  In my opinion,
>this is a really big loss to the band-no one can set up the booth like
>Todd, and he's just plain fun to be around.

Sign O the times?   It seems that a lot of the people who used to be
close to the band and work with them are jumping ship.   I wonder what
the deal is?  Shelly, Todd, Don Smith...who else?

Doesn't exactly give you a warm, fuzzy feeling, does it?

--NP: John Taylor - _Terroristen_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.