Re: Grammar question.

Bruce Lachey <lachey at bright_net> sez:
>Please, no peanut gallery responses here, only people that will look it
>up or reputable sources (English majors, here's your chance to shine!).

>Does "The" get capitalized in OTR's name?  I've always done it OtR, but
>after typing in that article this morning, I figured Mr. Nager from the
>Enquirer surely knows more about it than I do...  Hmm.

Rule of thumb: proper names containing multiple words should start all
the words with a capital.   Examples: Book titles, movie titles, band
names.

The exception would be if the owner of the proper name intends it to
be otherwise.  i.e. if OTR *always* used a lowercase 't' on their CDs,
posters, promo material, etc.

And I wasn't even an English major!   ;-)

--NP: Tori Amos - _Under The Pink_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
'I believe in peace, bitch' - Tori Amos

Follow-Ups: References: