Re: Grammar question.

Remember, Bruce, you can do it any way you want.
But
if you wanted to go in accordance with the Chicago Manual of Style...
Section 14.15 reads:

"...the names of government agencies, network broadcasting companies,
associations, fraternl and service organizations, unions, and other
groups are often abbreviated. Such abbreviations, or acronyms, are
usually set in full caps with no periods. The alternative use of small
capitals for acronyms is followed by some publishers, but the University
of Chicago Press favors the use of full capitals."

oh the joys of being a professional writer,
Lisa

--
Lisa Walker       office: F6419
email: walkerl at cray_com