RE: My view....

> >No, but constantly making comments such as "____ is hot!"  and
> all the other
> >things I have read indicates that you are not admiring all her qualities.
>
> Is this an all-inclusive "you" or are you just talking about me?   I
> only put "Karin is hot" in there for fun, because Zena mentioned in
> her post.

OK.  ILL GIVE YOU THAT....BUT IT IS TALKED ABOUT WAY TOO MUCH...SURE, I
THINK SHE'S AN EXTREMELY SENSUAL WOMAN, BUT I DON'T TALK ABOUT IT IN EVERY
POST.

> >To make repeated comments of a person's physical apperance with not much
> >else to say is a little insulting believe it or not!
>
> Well am I aware of it.   Of course, you can only make a comment on
> aspects of a person you have knowledge of.

NOT TRUE.  YOU CAN SEE SOMEONE IN A PUBLIC PLACE CONSTANTLY AND NEVER GET TO
KNOW THEM AND MAKE SUGGESTIVE REMARKS......(just an example...i"m not saying
you do that!)

> >...and by the way, I am told that I'm beautiful, make your
> comments if you want!
>
> Well, I've never seen you, so I can't comment on that.   Should I
> comment on your personality, sense of humor, or writing style?   Those
> are aspects of you that I feel qualified to comment on.

MY WRITING STYLE ON THE LIST IS NOT AS LONG AND DRAWN OUT AS SOME OF THE
OTHERS!  BUT I CAN WRITE, SO DON'T GIVE ME CRAP OVER THAT!  I RECEIVED A
PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIP TO COLLEGE FOR WRITING THANK YOU!  YOU DON'T KNOW ME
VERY WELL OTHER THAN COMMENTS MADE MERELY ON ONE BAND...SO YOU ARE ALSO NOT
QUALIFIED TO COMMENT ON MY PERSONALITY AS WELL.  MY SENSE OF HUMOR IS ALSO A
LITTLE IMMATURE AT TIMES, BUT THERE IS NEVER ANY HARM INTENDED TO ANYONE.

> >I'm sure that there are other women on the list who is told the
> same thing!  and I'm also
> >sure that if we didn't communicate via email where you could not actually
> >see them, these women's very in depth, though-provoking insights would be
> >overlooked totally!
>
> Wow.   You're making quite a broad, sweeping generalization here, ya
> know?   You think if I meet a girl with a pretty face, I just overlook
> any other sterling qualities she has?

NO I'M NOT SAYING THAT....WELL, MAYBE SO.. I APOLIGIZE FOR THAT REMARK.

> >"I plan to feed all the hungry animals in the world and look good in my
> >swimsuit at the same time!"
> >
> >-quote from almost ANY Miss America contestant
>
> LOL

THANK YOU.........