RE: My view....

> > So I appreciate bands such as
> >  OTR, being so honest and up front with their lyrics,
>
> umm...  if otr was one of the bands who was "up front with their
> lyrics" would
> we be having these debates every few months?
> jan

Good point....but what may be "up front" with most people is a little
different for musicians.  They can write all these poetic and profound
lyrics about life and love and never truly get to the point, but in their
eyes and in the eyes of people who think like them, they are coming out and
saying exactly whats on their mind with analogies, etc.  But, I understand
where you are coming from...
mc