Re: Less than Jake...

You know, Bruce, it's not that NS3 was so offensive. Linford didn't come out
as a proponent of the Radical Right, or advocate wearing live kittens as
earrings, or anything of that ilk.

It's just that he gave us a quarter page of musings very similar to what we
had last time out, and the rest of the page-- just one, I think-- was filled
with tour dates. Now, the last NS was several pages long and quite
interesting. So I felt a little...deprived.

Another thing is that we had to wait, oh, months and months for the last
Northern Spy, and this one came out a few weeks after the last. To whomever
said it seems like we're being rushed to the end of our Rhinelander
obligations, I'm wondering if that might not have a ring of truth. Not that
anyone's trying to get rid of us, but that someone just wants the whole thing
over with as soon as possible, the responsibilities discharged, so the
Rhinelanders can start again.

Piffle, I say.