Less than Jake...

Perhaps Jake is the ghostwriter for Northern Spy #3.  I had a vision that
Linford, creatively spent and sided towards the latter part of a love-hate
relationship with his fanatic fan base, absent-mindedly hires a seemingly
able-bodied vagrant to ramble philosphic about life and love and music.

This is all I can surmise, as I am nowhere near the address that NS3 woulda
went to for me.  I'll be there this week hopefully though.  I wasn't a big
fan of NS2, and can't imagine it's much worse than that.  Mr. Barker,
feel free to post some of the "most offending" pieces from the letter!  :)

Finally, I'll say in the band's defense, not all are as capable of being
such "in-the-know" fans as us.  A lot of folks don't have access to these
k-razily directed electrons that feed us brimfuls of oh-so-useful information.
To those afflicted with this technological disadvantage, the tour update
would be most welcome and useful.

Bruce
(who woulda loved to see what Mr. Kelley or Ms. Templeton would have to
 offer in a letter.  Hell, Gordon's an extremely capable writer, I'd love to
 hear his thoughts for a change too)