Re: still humorous

Moving like a ghost on the skyline, DustyVolume <marquis at icx_net>
said:

>Laner launched the remark that evoked 101 of Chris's Freudian
>fantasies.  (Fortunately we got the condensed list)

LOL!   Just making a point, my dear Mark.

>>> do, however, still believe that we sometimes go further than we should.

>Personally I believe these types of threads liven up the list
>(topically).  I mean there can only be so much of "OKAY everybody what's
>your favourite otr song and why..." (at this please picture Judd Nelson
>imitating Anthony Michael Hall's Character's parents in The Breakfast
>Club: "awww *smooch*, aww *smooch* [bamm! imitates fist in face]).

I'm glad *someone* gets my point.  ;-)   Your analogy was probably
better than mine, but not nearly so fun & offensive.

>"If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat?"
>                                    --as seen on someone else's sig file.

LOL   That ranks right up there with the PETA one I saw.   ;-)

--NP: Soundgarden - _Superunknown_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"I've got your Polish DJ right *here*!"
    -- Bruce Lachey