Re: still humorous

Laner launched the remark that evoked 101 of Chris's Freudian
fantasies.  (Fortunately we got the condensed list)

> >I do, however, still believe that we sometimes go further than we should.

I'm curious as to what you, Layne, consider to be too far.  Do you mean
too far morally, like when we (I say we collectively although I had no
part in this thread---;~Þ ) termed GDE a tribute to oral sex, which in
turn led someone, I forget who although I remember it was a
collaboration (!) to surmise The Seahorse was a song about L&K's first
sexual experience--(um, whatever).  Or are you just referring in general
that we go to far as in the thread between mostly Don and I when we
tried to dissect TYMA and reached a stalemate of opinions?

Personally I believe these types of threads liven up the list
(topically).  I mean there can only be so much of "OKAY everybody what's
your favourite otr song and why..." (at this please picture Judd Nelson
imitating Anthony Michael Hall's Character's parents in The Breakfast
Club: "awww *smooch*, aww *smooch* [bamm! imitates fist in face]).

over and out,

"If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat?"
                                    --as seen on someone else's sig
file.

Follow-Ups: References: