Re: still humorous

Here's the post (below), that I sent this morn.

Moving like a ghost on the skyline, Lanerooski at aol_com said:
>I do, however, still believe that we sometimes go further than we should.

Oh, please.   Spare me!   "Further than we *should*"?

C'mon, people!   Sure, we all love/respect/etc the band, but they're
humans just like (most of) the rest of us.   The day that the list
devolves into mindless adoration of the band is the day I unsubscribe.

If we want to sit here, and speculate (via the list) on whether Karin
shaves her pubes, or how often Jack masturbates while his wife is on
another continent, then so be it.  (Mon dieu, I miss Ed)

Free speech, bay-bee!

>I respect your love of the music and the band.
>We all love OTR, or we wouldn't be on this somewhat mundane list.

LOL

--NP: Chris Squire - _Fish Out Of Water_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
One Tleilaxu to another:
 "Is that a twisted mentat in your pocket,
      or are you just happy to see me?"

Follow-Ups: References: