Re: letterman

> They've only had one, "Last Night".  Jacksie and Happy? got the video treatment,
> but no singles (and promo CD5s aren't chart-eligible, so those don't count).

Aren't we just talking a matter of semantics here? HWM may not have been
an official single (I still think it was, I may be wrong), but it was
released to radio stations around the country for airplay. WXRT here in
Chicago even picked it up for awhile. That's the kind of song I'd play on
Letterman if invited, a song someone may have heard on the radio.

Even if it wasn't a single, "Circle Of Quiet" definitely was...

Jeff