"OtR" on letterman

i'm baaaaaack....

is it just me, or am i the only one majorly disappointed by the Cowboy
Junkies spot on Letterman?

i've seen the Junkies do much better before.

and Karin looked rather bored half the time, if i might add.  as if you
could hear her singing much in the background, anyway.

i realize there are tons of people who think it's cool they got on
Letterman.

i agree.

but i've seen much better from both Karin and Margo.

the sound sucked.

the performance was lifeless.

i think they've got a better chance on GMA tomorrow morning anyway.
they've always had good sound when i've caught acts on GMA  *and* there's
a chance they'll do just more than say, "Oh, we have a band here.  I
guess we should let them play something."  there's also a better chance,
abeit slim, that Karin and Linford will be mentioned by name come
morning.  I was surprised that they were able to squeeze them in on
Letterman tonight, not to mention the previous night.

so, if i offend anyone, well, hell, what's new?  but tonight's show
would've been no loss if i had missed it.  Yeah, it was cool that they
got to do Letterman, but it's nothing to write home about, kids.

good night all.

bink

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]