Re: chris emery

 Last I heard about was that Chris was on a reconasance mission in Zimbobwai
and that he was captured by the Lilliputions who then proceeded to tie him up
and make him their slave so they could build their fortresses better because
they were preparing their troops for world domination and they knew that Chris
was in on the plan against him and that's what I heard......well that's what
the voices told me anyway.......yea.....*whew*...well....uh........eh hem...I
don't know anything....

DeNiseR