Re: chris emery

Bursting forth from Zeus' head, DustyVolume <marquis at icx_net> said:

>i haven't heard from chris in a while--i sent him an e-mail and he
>hasn't responded.  does anybody know where he has gotten himself too?
>chris are you reading this??

Gee, didn't think I'd panic everyone.  ;-)

Last week I took half a week off to chase Yes around Ohio.   Had 2nd
row seats for Cleveland.   My boss then proceeded to take my absence
as an opportunity to provide unrealistic deadlines for one of my
projects.   It's been nose to the grindstone ever since.   I have
about 250 unanswered emails in my inbox, so if I'm ignoring you, don't
take it personally.

>the last time i heard from him was--le'me see...right before i sent that
>post to the list saying that i didnt read his posts anymore due to
>tangential cont......... ummm never mind.

Yeah, I'm getting to that one, Marky Mark.   I've got your tangent
right *here*, pal.

--NP: Yes - _Talk_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Jesus saves, Allah protects,
      and Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.