Re: HMV

Okay, apparently I am posting correctly now. Thanks Mark!  No, OTR didn't do
an opening set. It was just the Junkies with Karin and Linford. Actually,
Karin and Margo sounded great together. Karin was only a bit higher than
Margo, but that's probably due to her not raising her voice much. One song, I
don't know which one, had Karin repeat a line solo between what Margo was
singing, and that was really good. Linford just played away on the keyboards
behind her.  And no, I'm not Lou Capelle. Actually Phil, but Lou's my middle
name.