Re: DATE CHANGES

>Just came in as announcements were sent out. This is an update and date
change
>for the following:
>9/6./98 will be at Egyptian Room
>                         Indaianapolis IN
>9/8/98  will be the Bogarts
>                           Cincinnati OH show
Man!  OTR must be the hardest band for me to see!  Whenever they play
close, it's
always at some inopportune place or time.  The Egyptian Room (in the Murat
Center,
decorated like King Tut's high school cafeteria) is ONE BLOCK north of my
apt.
and I'll be in Mn/St. Paul for that whole week.  They are, of course,
playing in
Mn/StP - but one week before I'll be there.  Maybe I can catch a quick
impromptu
truck stop set somewhere along I-94, or at least wave at the tour bus as we
travel
opposite sides of the median.

Even though I won't be in town for the Indy show, if anyone wants
directions, parking
or restaurant suggestions, e-mail me privately.  Like I said, you'll be in
my
neighborhood, so I can give you the skinny on anything you'd like to know.

later,
AaronB
barkera at nsk-corp_com

np: Barenaked Ladies - Stunt