Re: OtR / Junkies setlist

There's been a couple dates in Canada so far, was anybody there?

The only problem with doing any covers is that OtR is probably only going
to have, at most, 45-50 minutes. The show I saw at Schuba's last month was
over 90 minutes long and had 15 songs, which is an average of more than 6
1/2 minutes per song. Unless they start doing shortened versions of their
own songs, I don't see there being any time to do a Cowboy Junkies song.
My opinion is that they should take what limited time they will have and
hit the high points of GDBD, since during a regular show, they'd spend at
least 45 minutes playing stuff from that album anyway.

Jeff