Re: The Tour

jeff wisniewski wrote:

> > Does anyone happen to know when this OtR/Junkies tour is happening?
> > Jeff?  Did they happen to mention a ballpark time - Fall, Winter, as
> > late as next spring or summer?
> > I've been a fan for far too long to not have seen them Live yet.
> >
> > Curious and anxious,
> > Candace
>
> It's definitely this summer. I found one Cowboy Junkies site that claims
> that OtR is already on tour with them, and will be playing in Toronto this
> weekend, although I don't know if that's accurate. Pollstar has only seven
> upcoming dates listed for the Cowboy Junkies, two this weekend, one
> the end of the month, and four more the end of August, but who the opener
> is isn't listed. Ticketmaster lists a show in West Virginia on July 19,
> but OtR is not opening that one.
>
> Jeff

Karin commented at the CStone set that they had just flown in that day from
rehearsals in Toronto (as she and Linford are playing with the Junkies). So I
would imagine it's gonna be kicking off 'fore too long here.

Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner

...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins