Re: The Tour

> Does anyone happen to know when this OtR/Junkies tour is happening?
> Jeff?  Did they happen to mention a ballpark time - Fall, Winter, as
> late as next spring or summer?
> I've been a fan for far too long to not have seen them Live yet.

	The jist that I got was that the tour would be starting very
soon (within a couple of weeks?) and that it would be short (2-3 months,
maybe a little longer) but that it would be all over the nation.  Good
news for us Midwest-challenged folks.

	Spreading rumors and gossip,

	Jeff

"The thing is, we have so much.  We are rich.  I would hate to not realize
that I am rich just because I keep waiting for something to happen.  I
want to surround myself with people who have a strong sense of this
unmerited wealth."	-Linford Detweiler

Jeff Holland   jholland at cc_gatech.edu	 http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gt5276b