Re: @ @@ @@@ @@@@ is this right? lynzi godlove, please.

A little like yesterday, JG rolled clouds in front of his face and
murmured:

> um.... i think i'll take Patience outta the car and
> replace it with something else.   Faces?   Besides?

definately faces--there is some "drivin and cryin" music!  but if you do
put in Besides, skip all the way down to Last Night (#6 I do believe)
and listen to Karin get "crowned king"  Man I think my stomach flops
every time I hear that line. :oP

BTW I just turned this guy at work on to otr.  I kind of felt like I was
force feeding him by giving him faces, patience, and eve in the same
number of days, but on the next day, he said--"where's that other one
you said you'd bring?"  sound familiar to anybody?  just for the record,
he likes patience and eve best so far!  jury's still out on GDBD until I
hear from him again--its just a part time job.

Peace,

NP: Jonatha Brooke  _Plumb_  ;)