Re: EVE- - brand spanky new. want it?

Dancing on a volcano, "jg900" <jg900 at bright_net> said:
>oh, yeah,  you're probably wondering,  "what did jg buy at the record store today?"
>
>Eve Trout and VoL.   and they had 2 used Jeffrey Gaines for $2.99 each.  I passed.  Was that an error?  I could rectify that...

Yeah, it was an error.   My modus operandi is to *never* pass up a
$3-and-under intriguing artist.   I've discovered lots of cool stuff
that way.   To put it in perspective for those of you who know me: my
first Yes album was a $1 copy _Fragile_.   I discovered BHTM,
Belly/Tonya Donelly, and Dada that way.

>np:  eddi reader  __candyfloss and medicine__
>isn't it odd?   i buy new shit and i listen to other shit.  well, eddi's fairly new to me, too.  there's your justification.  and i *still* have yet to even *open*   _Choirchick Hotel_.

Better get all that other stuff out of the way before you start in on
_From The Choirgirl Hotel_, because that album grabs you by the lapel,
and throws you around a little before kissing you rough and long.
*shiver*  I love it.

PS - Anyone besides me have a soft spot for cheesy 70's pop?  I love
the Carpenters!

--NP: The Carpenters - _Greatest Hits_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery