Re: eve/gdbd

Leaving a trail of cookie crumbs and wet footprints, "wt900"
<wt900 at oevtug_arg> said:
>hi.
>once, i sent my cousin in Baltimore a copy of Eve.  It didn't make her toes curl,  as i expected it to.

Still makes the hair on my stomach stand on end.

>having learned from that mistake,  I just taped gdbd for my boss (who wondered why i would take a day off work to drive to ann arbor to see 'em.)
>
>A couple years ago,  I taped him cowboy junkies, and he liked that.   but he came back with gdbd and didn't see what the charm was there, either.

GDBD still gives me no thrill.   I never use it as a first
introduction to the band, but that's just me.   It's very boring,
musically.

>I *hate* when that happens!

_Patience_ is a good one to use.

>Ahh, but i scheduled my vacation for when our little band is gonna be in CIOH on the 19th of something.   hee hee  hee.

Sounds fun.  ;-)  I'm taking a couple days when Yes plays Cleveland in
July.

--NP: Steve Taylor - _I Predict 1990_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo!