Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #202

On Thu, 25 Jun 1998 07:01:57 EDT Lou100 at aol_com writes:
>Hi everybody.

[everybody] Hi Phil!

 Just joined about a week ago.

welcome aboard!  did you opt for the free remote control can opener with
subscription or did you settle for the unique conversation found within
this forum?

hopefully the latter, the reomte opener doesn't work and they won't let
me return it...  ;{)}

> I've always liked Mr.
>Gaines. Sure,
>he can be a bit depressing, but he has a great voice and knows how to
>write a
>song.

There can never be enough depressing songwriters! I should know! LOL

unfamiliar with him, though.  Hey, jg, maybe you can bring a sample for
me to listen to come September....  Oh, hey, I still owe you that VotB
tape!  Haven't forgotten, just lazy!  And now I've got the time!  (Need
to clean the tape heads, though)

I know, I'll dream it to ya! LOL ;{)}

bink

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]