besides

(do you think you guys could please do those personal emails, um, personally
and not send them to the list.  like jg, i had a shitload of messages today
that i cared nothing about.  i emailed someone privately about it and he told
me i should get off the list.  no.  i joined the list to discuss otr and sure
a few side conversations come up, but come on!  some of this has gotten
ridiculous!  the list is not a place to (as we've dealt with in the past)
evangelize, always give publicity for your band, use as YOUR private mailing
list, etc.  can we just not flood the list (and my prrecious mailbox) with
those kinds of messages?  please?

and now for my otr question.  at the last show i went to, th guy announced otr
and said something about their latest cd, besides.  now granted, that's the
last one put out, but do you all consider that a "real" cd?  i tell everyone
it's really gdbd and that then they put out a christmas album as well as a
collection of b-sides.  what does everyone think?
jan
np: ani difranco, like i said