Re: detuned (@%#*!!!!)

fanning my ego, <eschumacher at kconline_com> writes:

>binkmeisterrick ROCKS, man!!!

I love my fans!  Show business.... is my life.....

(Thanks, Eric, the check's in the mail!)  ;{)}

>no really though, he's a very talented guitar player. i'd like to hear
>you with a  supporting band sometime... (maybe you would too...)
>;-)

Most definitely!  And since my job search will keep me in Fort Wayne,
it'll give me the opportunity to hopefully hook up with some musicians
round here.
I'd like to get a trio going if I could.... who knows.... Plus, I've got
gigs schuduled as far a September now, so I'll be here for a while....
I'd be glad to mail any gig dates to anybody who's interested.... that
is, anyone who's willing to drive to Indiana!

(Oh, hey, any good places to play in Warsaw area?)

>and being a graphic artist AND a MAC fan, how can you go wrong? the
>boy
>gets two enthusiastic thumbs up from me.

Again, the check's in the mail! LOL

*sniff* I feel so.... *sniff* loved...! ;{)}

axewieldertelebink

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]