detuned (@%#*!!!!)

tangled up in phosphor bronze, LOKNKEE at aol_com writes:

>Oops....thanks.....damn...why doesnt anyone ever tell me this BEFORE I
>start
>playing...?
>
>Denise R. <---who cant' even hold a guitar much less play one

I can't either, but it doesn't stop me from tryin'.... HA!  Anything you
want to add, Mr. Shumacher?  After all, you're the only one here who's
seen me play!  Although there is a "bigwig" out there who's heard a
certain disc....

And I feel so "professional" now.... I got my ASCAP card in the mail!
But I'm not bragging.... :{~}

hell, I ain't proud...

bink

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: