Re: detuned (@%#*!!!!)

rick callender blessed us with:

>I can't either, but it doesn't stop me from tryin'.... HA!  Anything
you
>want to add, Mr. Shumacher?  After all, you're the only one here who's
>seen me play!  Although there is a "bigwig" out there who's heard a
>certain disc....

binkmeisterrick ROCKS, man!!!

no really though, he's a very talented guitar player. i'd like to hear
you with a  supporting band sometime... (maybe you would too...)    ;-)

and being a graphic artist AND a MAC fan, how can you go wrong? the boy
gets two enthusiastic thumbs up from me.

good day to all,
eric.
--

**  quiet music should be played loud  **

http://www.kconline.com/eschumacher/OtR/

Follow-Ups: References: