Re: My Funny Valentine

G-d bless www.lyrics.ch. And bless you, Jessyka. I did "Babes in Arms" in high
school, but I'd thought the song came from another show originally, and just
got added to "BIA." We also did "A 1940s Radio Show," and that had EVERYTHING
in it. It had a half-page of copyright renewals, they'd changed it so often.

As I remember, one of the most powerful renditions of this song was done by
Miles Davis. Anita Baker, Chaka Khan, Linda Ronstadt, and Ol' Blue Eyes
covered it, too. It always reminds me of the first guy I ever dated. Sigh. So
now you know.

My Funny Valentine

Behold the way our fine, feathered friend
His virtue doth parade
Thou knowst not, my dimwitted friend
The picture thou hast made
Thy vacant brow and thy tousled hair