ancillary note

I was just perusing the liner notes of GDBD THR, man what poetry! and I
noticed that they thank (among several others) Wade Jaynes--interesting
huh?

Secondly, Has anyone ever wondered, or asked what the good dog, bad dog
reference is from?  I sort of thought about it pertaining to being
obedient and pure, kind of like a dog is so eager to serve and forgive
no matter what happens.  And the bad dog part is like our human nature
we are constantly being overun with the desire to be a bad dog, but we
should still keep striving to be a good dog.

That really made much more sense as an abstract thought bounding around
in my head...

peace and rhinestones :o)

Mark

NP: Gillian Welch _Revival_--here in the cd rom,
    Michael Knott _Rocket and a Bomb_ --in the living room on the stero.
And believe it or not, I'm humming "Happy to be So" in my head...