My Funny Valentine

In a message dated 6/11/98 11:21:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ulrichsd at miavx1_acs.muohio.edu writes:

> my funny valentine (drawn as a heart
>  shape on the set list). I think I 've heard this last one, but I can't
>  remember where and I can't remember what it sounds like. If someone could
>  give me any hints: what it sounded like, what OtR "era" it was played in,
>  etc. I would appreciate it.

*My Funny Valentine* is a Rodgers and Heart song from the show _Babes in
Arms_, which I unfortunately was a part of my sophomore year in high school.

Some of the lyrics...

My funny valentine, sweet, comic valentine, you make me smile with my heart.
Your words are laughable, unphotographable, yet you're my favorite work of
art.

I don't know what OtR era it is from, but maybe the lyrics will help jog your
memory?  Sorry....can't sing it to you over the computer.  *wink*

*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka