practicing listees

Pressed beneath their folded wings the ground around receding, Chris and
Ysobelle wrote:

> What was their name again?
> >
> >Mahavishnu Orchestra?
> >

> THWACK!

Uhhh, did I miss something?

And Personally I sort of liked "Shall we gather at the river?"  Although
it does have an aged feel to it.

As far as quotes go, I kinda like "I'd find contentment just to be your
furniture"  I have plenty of favourites, but most are lengthy!

Oh and yes, I finally did see the picture of Steph.  Very pretty,
except  for that unsightly growth on her shoulder ;o)...

I sent a post to the list yesterday, but it seems to have bounced off
toward Ursa Major.  I was lamenting the loss of my Dat copy of the NKS
tape.  It gave a valiant struggle, but in the end it was eaten up and
spit out.

Feel love's stinging sword cut deep...

Mark