Re: practicing listees

Leaving a trail of cookie crumbs and wet footprints, DustyVolume
<marquis at icx_net> said:
>Pressed beneath their folded wings the ground around receding, Chris and
>Ysobelle wrote:
>
>> What was their name again?
>> >
>> >Mahavishnu Orchestra?
>>
>> THWACK!
>
>Uhhh, did I miss something?

Nope.   Ysobelle is one of the few people who aren't afraid to
*THWACK* me when I deserve it, and I respect her for that.

>And Personally I sort of liked "Shall we gather at the river?"  Although
>it does have an aged feel to it.

Sometimes I get the feeling that OTR perpetuates that aged
feeling...look at the antique photos used for the Emery concert
flyers, etc....

>As far as quotes go, I kinda like "I'd find contentment just to be your
>furniture"  I have plenty of favourites, but most are lengthy!

"I'm a listie...I need nothing more"

>Oh and yes, I finally did see the picture of Steph.  Very pretty,
>except  for that unsightly growth on her shoulder ;o)...

Hey, now....

--NP: Fripp & Eno - _(No Pussyfooting)_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
If a train stops at a train station, and a bus stops at the
bus station, what happens at a work station?