Fwd: taking some time off/listie t-shirts

-- BEGIN included message

<< *yikes*   Why not take the plunge and come a little farther west to
 Ohio, a much nicer state altogether? >>

YESYES!! Come to Ohio! Teehee!!
And now for my intro.........(run all!! ;-) )

GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS!!  TIS I THE MYSTERIOUS DENISE!! um...the infamous
Stefanie Riehle's younger sib?.....I'm in two of the pics on Jeff's web
page....? ok geesh....I feel loved.....*sigh* ;-)
After months, weeks, days, and hours ,I've FINALLY managed to get onto this
list through countless grueling sessions of trying to get Stef to give me the
subscription address thingy...which I ended up finding myself...
   First off I would like to say thanks to Chris for his compliment he made
eons ago about Stef and I regarding our genes...*kiss* thanks hun, I'm
flattered!
   Second, I'd like to say hello to all the listies that I met at the Kent
concert! Ya'll are way fun!  Lets do it again sometime soon..like September
maybe?? yes?? ok good! And all you other better come too cause I wanna meet
more people so I can tell others...Yes! I really do have friends!!
  And now that I've made my brief and slightly odd intro..can I suggest a t-
shirt logo?? how bout.......
  Kiss me! I'm a listie!
*shrug* I thought it was kinda cute...and the way we were mackin on each other
the last time..I guessed it quite appropriate! ( ;-)
Alright, I've wasted enough of ya'll's time..I'll let you get back to your
mail now!
Denise  <----the ever-present cookie-cutter

-- END included message