Re: musings on the web page and new material

> Got a review/setlist of th Schuba's show?

Good timing, I just sent a sort-of one right after you sent this.

For the record, the setlist for the early show is the same as the one
on Scott's web site (www.muohio.edu/~ulrichsd/otr/pics3.html) minus And
Can It Be, Lucy, and Go Down Easy (hmm, I swear they cut more than that, I
guess they didn't) and the setlist for the late show is the same minus
only the second encore of Go Down Easy (you could tell people were getting
tired at that late hour).

Jeff