Re: Bass players, etc., whatever

	Do we know for sure that Wade Jaynes is the _new_ bass player,
or just the temporary replacement?  Personally, while I liked Mike
a WHOLE LOT, I also really dig Jaynes and think he'll do great.  If
anyone has heard Keaggy's Time CD's, there is a live cut with him playing
with Keaggy on "Shouts of Joy" and Wade SMOKES.

	However, Wade has always been the hired-gun bass player, playing as
a studio musician and touring with various bands (I last saw him with
Keaggy, King, and Dente about three months ago) and I'm having trouble
seeing him staying in Over the Rhine for a long time.

	Oh well, if the Spice Girls could carry on without Geri, I'm sure
Over the Rhine will make do.

	Jeff

	BTW - Chris, how was "Politically Incorrect" with Anderson?  I
	      missed it.

"The thing is, we have so much.  We are rich.  I would hate to not realize
that I am rich just because I keep waiting for something to happen.  I
want to surround myself with people who have a strong sense of this
unmerited wealth."	-Linford Detweiler

Jeff Holland   jholland at cc_gatech.edu	 http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gt5276b