Re: Little Ian

Recalling the power of trains, "jg900" <jg900 at bright_net> said:
>hi.

Hiya.

> as he should,  i suppose.   i was thinking that anne e.  plays a lot louder than OtR  and maybe I could bring little ian along to the OtR show,  and get him babysat for the anne gig instead, but dearly beloved wants to look after his little ears and little lungs, so we'll be doing just one show this weekend,  and,  much as i love anne,  i love OtR lots more.   I did invite anne to the OtR show,

Bet she'll stand you up again, what with her big FemmeFest or whatever
the next day.

>so if i'm  really lucky,  (and I haven't been so far,)  maybe i'll see her there.   seems unlikely.   i have invited another OtR "virgin"  to this show,  too.  really hoping she'll come.  i 'm  thinking those hideous deformities that single me out from the crowd  tend to dissuade potential "dates" from being seen in public with me.

So what is it that keeps away *my* potential dates?  Women seem to be
avoiding me like the plague lately.  Go figure.

>"I am not a monster! I am a man." - - -Elephant Man John Somebody i think.  Menke?   Merke?  i can't recall.   Hundreds of you guys will know, though.

Merrick,   HTH

>Farewell,  Mike,  I love you, too.

*sniff, sniff*  jg, it just hit me.   What am I going to shout at
shows now?   *sob*

>Stop the presses!   Gotta change my T-Shirt to:   "I love you,  Nikki!"  :-)

Wait, I want one of those, too.   I just remembered who Nikki is.

Love ya, Nik.

--NP: Big Head Todd And The Monsters - _Beautiful World_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery