OTR: my t-shirt vote

mark wrote:

<<I, as does j.g., like the got jack? idea the best so far, but what about
this spin on that:  jack's picture, and then the "have you seen me?"
logo from the missing children milk cartons and mailbox flyers?  We
could even put a toll free number underneath, like 1800GOODDOGBADDOG, or
something equally catchy like 1800IBREATHEYOU or whatever...>>

oh, yes. this is my favorite. i like this a lot. with the picture, the
"have you seen me?" and the 1-800 number on the front, and the "got jack?"
in those "got milk" black block letters. i'd say something like
1-800-rhinelander (though that's too long) or 1-800-LISTIES.

if anyone wants their lis-tee-shirt tie-dyed, i'm your woman! (see my home
page under "who" for a sample...my daughter's slumber party gear is my
work.< http://home.neo.lrun.com/hazlett/who.htm> )

btw, i think i included the whole digest in my last post....oops. i am *so*
sorry. the digest people are going to *hate* me. :\

denice

np: Why Does the Sun Shine?: TMBG
hththththththththththththththththththththththth
 Visit "Dwelling Under the Hazelnut Tree,"
             our updated web page, at
       http://home.neo.lrun.com/hazlett/
             NOW WITH PHOTOS!!