Re: Listie t-shirts and Listie Pictures

>I can't wait to see everyone's ideas, though, and I'm
>willing to do the whole money thing for it.
Woo-Hoo!  Jessyka's buyin' the shirts!!!   ;-)

My T-shirt idea:  A picture of the band standing with each member holding
a lit match and stick of dynamite in either hand.
  Caption:  "Go ahead, ignore us."

>Oh, and one other thing....I was accepted into the University of
Cincinnati,
>so I'll be there in the fall.  How about that?
Jeez, they'll take anybody.   ;-)

Chris, I finally looked at those Todd lyrics:
     "When you're down in those grooves, you're bound to get scratched up
sometime."

later,
AaronB

np (in the changer at home):  Material Issue - Telecommando Americano
                                               Dave Brubeck - Time Out
(remastered)
                                               Adrian Belew - Mr. Music
Head