Re: Yet another stupid tshirt idea

On Wed, 3 Jun 1998 19:04:58 -0500 "Brad Caviness" <bigwig at arkansas_net>
writes:

>These are very nice and good, but may I be allowed to add my own?
>
>Since the band often is forced to tour without their player of six
>strings,
>how about a shirt with a photo of the intrepid, world-traveling Mr.
>Gordon
>with the caption: "Got Jack?"

LOL  Nice! The Dairy Plaid kilt would go well with that one.

You could also put an added twist on it with the caption: "You Don't Know
Jack!"

Or how about a shirt with his picture on the front saying "CHEESE!"

OR, since bathrooms and OTR seem to have something in common, you could
always have a "Jack Shit" shirt, but I certainly wouldn't wear it cos I
think Jack kicks ass!  Although that may BE just the reason to wear it!
LOL ;{)}

bink

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]