Re: Cornerstone

> >OTR: The Other White Meat
>
> If you go this route, you have to twist a little.
>
> OTR: The Other Red Meat
> OTR: The Incredible, Edible Band  (yummy chicks, where are you?)
> OTR/_Eve_: You deserve a snake today.
> Yet Another Babbling Idiot: (email address)
>
> I think I'll use that last one for myself.   ;-)

How about some mention of wiggling?

I still reckon the 'Over the what?' caption from the web page is cool.

How about the parody lyrics to 'Within Without' followed by...

'Over the Rhine: Kung Fu Fighting'

You know I actually thought yummy chicks was something to do with
Chick o' stick ( I heard Steve Taylor talking about it once ).

Or maybe...  Over the Rhine... Listen for the sound of one hand clapping...

Try this... "OTR, my fabulous Sword".

What about a veggie option?
OTR The new textured soya bean curd?

My money goes with a picture of Jack, followed by either:
'Scots Rock', 'Cool as F**K' or 'Green Card or broke'.

My brain is mush...

See you,

Ed

Follow-Ups: References: