Re: Cornerstone

Recalling the power of trains, "E.J.Martin"
<E.J.Martin at pol-as_hull.ac.uk> said:
>How about some mention of wiggling?

OK...a picture of Terri doing her patented sway, and the caption "OTR:
It makes your knees weak"

>You know I actually thought yummy chicks was something to do with
>Chick o' stick ( I heard Steve Taylor talking about it once ).

Ahh...Steve Taylor, another Greenbelt favorite.  ;-)     Now, what
exactly are you talking about?

Ewwww.   Don't use the word "curd".

>My money goes with a picture of Jack, followed by either:
>'Scots Rock', 'Cool as F**K' or 'Green Card or broke'.

I like the last one particularly.

Some more random strangeness:
Have You Hugged A Listie Lately?
How Does It Feel? (To Be On The List), followed by email addy.
I Went To An OTR Show, And The Only Listie I Met Was JG.

-- NP: Genesis - _Trick Of The Tail_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

Follow-Ups: References: