Listie t-shirts and Listie Pictures

jeff at ohsosf_smlab.com writes:

> i'm all for it. although i will say is was kinda funny seeing denise and
>  jess holding up sign looking for "listies" (those crazy kids).

Oh, no!  Wasn't me!  I think that was Stef and JG.....I was too involved with
flirting with Mr. Emery that I wasn't worried about meeting anyone else!  LOL

I think that Listie Shirts would be a great idea, and I'd love to contribute
an idea, but since I am *the* most unartistic person in the world, I'll have
to refrain on that one.  I can't wait to see everyone's ideas, though, and I'm
willing to do the whole money thing for it.

So, Jeff, where are the pictures of all of us from the Kent show?  How dare
you tell us you had them developed and then keep them from us!

Speaking of pictures, I finally got the pictures from when Jan, Fran, Dug and
I hung out in Cincinnati a couple of weeks ago.  There are a couple of good
shots of us, and one shot of Jan, Dug and I with the Big Boy.  *laughing*
With their consent I'll send them to Eric, so he can put them on his web page,
and there can be new pictures to look at!

Oh, and one other thing....I was accepted into the University of Cincinnati,
so I'll be there in the fall.  How about that?

*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka