Listie gear (was: Re: Cornerstone)

Recalling the power of trains, "Jeffrey L. Klaum"
<jeff at ohsosf_smlab.com> said:
>> Agreed!  That's an excellent idea!  That way you'd also know WHO you were
>> about to meet!  I think it'd be pretty funny, too, because you'd get all
>> sorts of people who would ask questions.. a good tactic for bringing
>> pepole to OtR who otherwise don't know them, and a good recruiting tool
>> for the list!  HA!
>
>i'm all for it. although i will say is was kinda funny seeing denise and
>jess holding up sign looking for "listies" (those crazy kids).

Or dropping notes on you from the balcony?  ;-)   Stefanie has some
sort of psychic vibe for identifying people.   She picked me out of a
crowd at Ripley's.

>we can always have an official OTR kilt and have a kilt gathering and we can
>listen and discuss otr, toss large telephone poles in a field and see

We could play a round of ring-around-the-haggis.   I'm all for the OTR
kilt idea.

Anita, you still up for doing kilt checks?

>which otr song sounds best when played on the 'ol bagpipes (LOL).

'Jacksie'.   HTH

-- NP: Miles Davis - _The Complete Prestige Recordings, Volume One_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery