Re: Cornerstone

On Tue, 2 Jun 1998 binkmeisterrick at juno_com wrote:

> >Actually, Duggy, jg & I tossed around the idea of making listie
> >t-shirts with (perhaps) some sort of identifying mark as well as an
> >email address or something...

o.k., i'm in...

> Agreed!  That's an excellent idea!  That way you'd also know WHO you were
> about to meet!  I think it'd be pretty funny, too, because you'd get all
> sorts of people who would ask questions.. a good tactic for bringing
> pepole to OtR who otherwise don't know them, and a good recruiting tool
> for the list!  HA!

i'm all for it. although i will say is was kinda funny seeing denise and
jess holding up sign looking for "listies" (those crazy kids).

> Of course, if I could go to C'stone, I'd have to have one which matched
> my kilt!

we can always have an official OTR kilt and have a kilt gathering and we can
listen and discuss otr, toss large telephone poles in a field and see
which otr song sounds best when played on the 'ol bagpipes (LOL).

enjoy,

jeff k.

Follow-Ups: References: