Re: Cornerstone

list-folk...

i myself am a graphic artist, as i think mr. layne petersen also is,
(IIRC). i'd be glad to throw my design hat into the ring for c-stone
t-shirts. i may be going to c-stone as well, but i can't say for sure.
with having a wife and a daughter combined with living in the same town
as my in-laws, it's not too wise to make alternate plans for the 4th of
july weekend that don't include them.... ;-)

i'd also be glad to donate a page or two on my site to post any and all
designs that listies come up with. we could vote by e-mail... just an
idea. and if we wanted to go budget on the shirts, we could do them by
getting some of those laser printer transfer thingies and doing the
whole iron - on thing. i've done a few and they turned out ok.

good day to all,
eric.

Follow-Ups: References: