Re: Cornerstone

Recalling the power of trains, Mark_van_Hornsveld at largotim_nl said:
>obviously being in a good mood, Chris wrote:

I'm *always* in a good mood, even more so now that oral surgeon gave
me good drugs to cope with the pain.

>> <everyone>  Hi, Mark!
>
>What a wonderful feeling to be greeted by everyone. What did you do to the
>other listies to make them speak in one voice?

I spoke for them without consent.  It's a hasty habit of mine.  ;-)

>> Actually, Duggy, jg & I tossed around the idea of making listie
>> t-shirts with (perhaps) some sort of identifying mark as well as an
>> email address or something.  I don't really remember the details.  it
>> would be a great way to find people at shows.
>
>Nice choice of words, Chris. An identifying mark to identify Mark.

Well...the rest of us as well.     Didn't someone on the list tell me
that she was into graphic design?   Who was that?   Come forward, and
let's talk listie shirts.  ;-)

>Manolo.

Oh yeah?

-- NP: Genesis - _Duke_