the great train robbery of my soul.

hey, it's me, Melissa [yes, the annoying one;)]... more time since summer
is here so i'm gonna try out this here list again.

first. last week i sang two OtR songs, "bothered" and "latter days", at a
recital. got lots of good comments and hopefully turned some people on to
these little geniuses of music [or was it water?]. someone approached me
about the meaning of "latter days" and i said i didn't want to box it in,
but gave some vague thoughts... then he gave his impression, and one of
the things that he said was that he thought it was partly talking about
shallow relationships that end up in pain... "healthy apathy"... "dying
inside to leave you with more than just cliches"... the whole "me you
would not recognize". i thought that was a viable interpretation.

okay, now to make Chris Emery mad [remember me, Chris? :)]. another girl
approached me and we ended up discussing OtR, whom she has seen in
concert several times... just last week she sold Eve because it was *too
pop*. ha! so there! no, i don't want to start an argument, i just wanted
to share that info:)

anyways, hope all is well with everyone of you guys. i'm sure i'll see a
bunch of you at CStone... can't wait!:)

Melissa:)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]