Re: What [otr] to dance to? [no otr]

On Mon, 1 Jun 1998 13:24:02 -0400 (EDT), jholland at cc_gatech.edu (Jeff
Holland) displayed flashes of insanity with:
>	I don't know about you, but the thought of _any_ of ex'es having
>my copy of _eve_ just gives me cold chills.
>
>	*shudder*

Well,  she never liked _Eve_ as well as TWHF.   Maybe that's why it
didn't work out.  ;-)   I never let *anyone* borrow _Eve_.  It's not
allowed to stay more than 15 feet from a CD player at any given time.

>> Trying to grok _Stranger In A Strange Land_ today,
>
>	It's a really an OK book, but I enjoyed his earlier works much
>more.  After _Stranger_, his stuff gets really _wierd._

I finished it last night.   It's a really good book.  I'll have to
reread it in a month or so, and see what new things I can get out of
it.   I got the new "uncut" version, so there are about 75,000 words
from his original manuscript that were left out.   After reading it, I
don't see how they could have left anything out of it - it all seems
rather integral to the story.   I should dig up the original printing,
and compare.   Ooooh...a new research project.   ;-)

--
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
NP: ProjeKct Two - _Space Groove_