Re: What [otr] to dance to? [no otr]

> I had to deal with the same thing.  Only my ex & I broke up, and I had
> to go *rescue* my OTR CDs, and re-purchase TWHF, which she wouldn't
> part with for anything.   *sigh*  At least she took *something* away
> from the relationship.

	I don't know about you, but the thought of _any_ of ex'es having
my copy of _eve_ just gives me cold chills.

	*shudder*

> Trying to grok _Stranger In A Strange Land_ today,

	It's a really an OK book, but I enjoyed his earlier works much
more.  After _Stranger_, his stuff gets really _wierd._

	Jeff
	(...going to Cornerstone!)

	NP: Jars of Clay, _Much Afraid_

"The thing is, we have so much.  We are rich.  I would hate to not realize
that I am rich just because I keep waiting for something to happen.  I
want to surround myself with people who have a strong sense of this
unmerited wealth."	-Linford Detweiler

Jeff Holland   jholland at cc_gatech.edu	 http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gt5276b